Monday, February 1, 2021

power calisthenics | lower

Not exactly a calisthenics day. Ive been thinking a lot more about the ethos of this page regarding simplification of effort. A brief foray last week into the wisconsin method reminded me that I don't operate well with static set, rep, and exercise schemes. I like putting in a lot of effort into a few buckets often and calling it a day.

The science doesnt match up with using omad (one meal a day) and exercising multiple times a day, but thats what we are gonna do. If my recovery takes a hit i can always takena day off.

Lift
Nordic ham curls x27 (partials at the moment)
Belt squat 140 1x50
Jump squat 1x10
Bss 1x10

In and out in 20min

No comments:

Post a Comment

humbled

Nothing gets me more interested in programming than getting injured. I look at training modalities like a starving man looks at a Chiles men...