Thursday, February 6, 2020

Exercise | 2020 - 16 | Suitcase carry 20kg x 20min

Moving slow today from awful diet and sleep past few nights. I love the way weighted carries can be ramped down and still be effective. Ya, I wasn't booking it, but I also was able to walk for longer.

Definitely feeling some small cracks in the infrastructure from grease the groove lifting. I may want to consider doing less reps per set as I'm getting a little too close to failure. Pure grease the groove volume is literally do 1/2 to 2/3 of the reps you can do. I'm getting closer to 7/8. Not failure, but the next rep would be sketchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

humbled

Nothing gets me more interested in programming than getting injured. I look at training modalities like a starving man looks at a Chiles men...