Friday, May 20, 2022

justa singles

I tried a Justa singles routine years ago. What did I get? Just the ability to pull 405 like it was air. So obviously I quit saying that it was a dumb routine and I could do better. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Justa singles falls extremely well into daily training. The piece I missed last time was ONLY doing Justa singles. This is one of the strats Dan John designates as easy strength - focus on a single quality then GO PLAY YOUR SPORT. 

Well, my sport is getting jacked and mobile to play with my future kids. Yolo. As long two things are avoided - failure, excessive lower back loading - multiple daily sessions have felt amazing.

How we do
Morning
Warmup - sled or suitcase carry
Justa singles (3-20min)
Ab wheel 10 reps
Curls

Afternoon (grab bag)
Kb press hypertrophy ladders
Kb snatches
Suitcase carries
Explosive pushups

No comments:

Post a Comment

humbled

Nothing gets me more interested in programming than getting injured. I look at training modalities like a starving man looks at a Chiles men...