Thursday, March 11, 2021

step loading calisthenics

 I always look for simplicity in programming. The moment I start setting standards for leveling up, cycles, etc, things start to fall apart. This is why basic ass programs tickle me.

Main movements (except snatch rack pulls) all have added weight. When shit is too easy, add weight. That's it. That can be weeks, or months. It doesn't matter. 

Each sub-category can use as many or as few movements as desired.

Pushups = ring pike pushups, ring pusbups, HSPU, RTO pushups

Pullups = offset ring pullups, ring pullups (close and normal grip, add band tension when needed), ring jacknife pullups

etc


Day 1:

Main: Pushups, pullups, and bulgarian split squats

Acc: Triceps, rope work


Day 2: 

OFF or condition


Day 3:

Main: Dips, rows, and snatch rack pulls

Acc: Triceps, rope work


Day 4: 

OFF or condition


Constant OFF days give me a chance to run a full day fast. Lean out while still making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

humbled

Nothing gets me more interested in programming than getting injured. I look at training modalities like a starving man looks at a Chiles men...