Monday, March 15, 2021

reducing dopamine dump | day 7-14 | good bye coffee

 Most days are the same. My energy is...fine. Not bouncing off the walls, but I'm not dying either.

Unlike other things I've struggled with on the addiction front, the psychological front is muted or not present at all. I don't have that constant voice telling me that it's ok to drink coffee like it's there to say it's great to eat sugar.

Fixing my shitty diet is the next step to better energy. I can't tell if I've gotten fatter because I'm not jazzed up on caffeine or if I've just been eating like shit.

Biggest change? My poop is incredible. Not as regular, but immense and powerful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

humbled

Nothing gets me more interested in programming than getting injured. I look at training modalities like a starving man looks at a Chiles men...