Thursday, September 3, 2020

It's been a long year baby

So. Here we are. 2020 from when i last posted.

Summary of the things
I got covid. It sucked.
I accepted a new role at my job.
I got married.
I built some stuff in my home gym.
I got in rad shape.
I got out of shape.
I fixed my back and knees.
My back sucks again. Knees are, ok?
Went on a plan C honeymoon trip from where im currently blogging.

Lifting discoveries 2020
Sled pulls are absolutely OP when it comes to rehab. Don't stop doing them.
Most power exercises are not ok for me right now. That sucks but it's got to be ok. The goal is to get better and better until power can be a main focus again.
Not all calisthenics exercises have to be weighted. Some things - especially pulls - can be extremely effective with bodyweight only.
Rest pause is an extremely useful intensity technique. Use with care because it will wipe you right out.
My favorite combo is ring dips rest pause sets ended by banded rear delt raises.
Daily sun and exercise is clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

humbled

Nothing gets me more interested in programming than getting injured. I look at training modalities like a starving man looks at a Chiles men...