Friday, September 18, 2020

Condition | Deck of cards | all 4 cards meant something

Did my usual jaunt through a deck of cards, only this time i broke my movements into 4 instead of 2. This....was actually pretty great. If i didnt have to get back to work i would have done another run through the deck.

10min total
Spades: left leg split squat 
Clubs: right leg split squat
Hearts: clapping pushup (half the reps per card)
Diamonds: squats

On clapping pushups being half reps, i was liberal with rounding up or down.
Ex: 
7 could mean 3 or 4 reps
King could mean 6 or 7 reps

I can easily see doing the same schema with jump squats down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

humbled

Nothing gets me more interested in programming than getting injured. I look at training modalities like a starving man looks at a Chiles men...