Thursday, February 13, 2020

Exercise | 2020 - 18 | Little bit of everything

Parents took me to their gym in Marietta and God damn do they go to a nice gym. Best of all, they have a prowllllleeerrrrr.

I went way harder than normal as this is my only workout this week. Otherwise, ive been on the 2x daily ab work train to set my back straight.

Bulgarian split squat rest pause x20lbs
Ring pushup rest pause
Ring row rest pause x25lbs 
Prowler pushes +140lbs x 20min
Ring curls

This really mirrors what i want to do back home as well. Im still struggling over the choice of getting a barbell over just the bw gym. 

Pros
- squat rack is tall 108". Bw work would be doable
- squat rack allows for future front squats and floor presses and jerks
- they cost the same

Cons
- possible stability difference in squat stand v bw stand

No comments:

Post a Comment

humbled

Nothing gets me more interested in programming than getting injured. I look at training modalities like a starving man looks at a Chiles men...